NOTICE OF MORTGAGE FORECLOSURE SALE
DATE: April 30, 2018
YOU ARE NOTIFIED that default has occurred in the conditions of the following described Mortgage:
INFORMATION REGARDING MORTGAGE TO BE FORECLOSED
1. Date of Mortgage: December 4, 2013
2. Mortgagors: Keith M. Woodworth and Jessica M. E. Woodworth, husband and wife
3. Mortgagees: Mid-Central Federal Savings Bank
4. Recording Information:
Recorded on December 18, 2013, as Document Number 487616, in the Office of the County Recorder
5. Assignments of Mortgage, if any: NONE
INFORMATION REGARDING MORTGAGED PREMISES
6. Tax parcel identification number of the mortgaged premises: 38-0023800
7. Legal description of the mortgaged premises: Lot 4, Block 20, Original Townsite (now city) of Staples.
8. The physical street address, city, and zip code of the mortgaged premises: 409 6th St. NE, Staples, MN 56479
OTHER FORECLOSURE DATA
9. The person holding the Mortgage: is not a transaction agent, as defined by Minn. Stat. 58.02, subd. 30.
The name(s) of the residential mortgage servicer and the lender or broker, as defined in Minn. Stat. 58.02, is/are Mid-Central Federal Savings Bank.
10. If stated on the Mortgage, the name of the mortgage originator, as defined in Minn . Stat. 58.02, is Mid-Central Federal Savings Bank.
INFORMATION REGARDING FORECLOSURE
11. The requisites of Minn. Stat. 580.02 have been satisfied.
12. The original principal amount secured by the Mortgage was $45,000.
13. At the date of this notice the amount due on the Mortgage, including taxes, if any, paid by the holder of the Mortgage, is: $37,859.94.
14. Pursuant to the power of sale in the Mortgage, the Mortgage will be foreclosed, and the mortgaged premises will be sold by the Sheriff of Todd County, Minnesota, at public auction on June 28, 2018 at 10 a.m., at Todd County Law Enforcement Center, 115 Third Street S., Long Prairie, MN 56347.
15. The time allowed by law for redemption by Mortgagor or Mortgagor’s personal representatives or assigns is six (6) months after the date of sale.
16. Minn. Stat. 580.04(b) provides, “If the real estate is an owner-occupied, single-family dwelling, the notice must also specify the date on or before which the mortgagor must vacate the property if the mortgage is not reinstated under section 580.30 or the property redeemed under section 580.23.” If this statute applies, the time to vacate the property is 11 :59 p.m. on December 28, 2018.
THE TIME ALLOWED BY LAW FOR REDEMPTION BY THE MORTGAGOR, THE MORTGAGOR’S
PERSONAL REPRESENTATIVES OR ASSIGNS, MAY BE REDUCED TO FIVE WEEKS IF A JUDICIAL ORDER IS ENTERED UNDER MINNESOTA STATUTES, SECTION 582.032, DETERMINING, AMONG OTHER THINGS, THAT THE MORTGAGED PREMISES ARE IMPROVED WITH A RESIDENTIAL DWELLING OF LESS THAN FIVE UNITS, ARE NOT PROPERTY USED IN AGRICULTURAL PRODUCTION, AND ARE ABANDONED.
Name and address of Attorney for Mortgagee or Mortgage Assignee:
Thomas H. Sellnow
Sellnow Law Office
229 Central Avenue
Long Prairie, MN 56347
File No. 18-3316
Name of Mortgagee or Mortgage Assignee:
Mid-Central Federal Savings Bank
PO Box 277
Staples, MN 56479
o o o